Scrum Master for the new DIGITAL BANK project
In Natech, we are looking a Scrum Master with a “get things done” attitude, who will work in our Headquarters in Ioannina (GR) on the first Greek DIGITAL BANK operating in Europe.
Key Responsibilities- subject but not limited to:
- Organize and facilitate scrum events – DSUs, Program Increments, Inspect & Adapt, etc
- Coach agile practices to team members and promote internal communication
- Ensure smooth delivery of user stories and remove impediments
- Monitor team velocity and maintain stability in production flow
- Resolve cross-team dependencies
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments
- Scrum Master Certification
Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
At least 1 year of experience in a scrum master role – experience in fintech will be considered a plus
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Outstanding organizational skills
Be ethical and a forward thinker
Ability to identify obstacles and be able to adapt to a new challenge
Professional knowledge of English language
Join a motivated team that values respect, support, and joy of life and enjoy….
- Attractive Remuneration (salary and bonus) based on seniority
- Competitive Stock Option Plan
- Activities (academy, training, events, conferences and more) leading to professional and personal development in Greece & abroad
- Participation in challenging International Projects from technological and business aspect
- Flexible Work Arrangements (including part time and contract-based agreements)
- Work-Life Balance initiatives (including a hybrid model, work related flexibility and healthy habits)
- Group private Health and Life Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Meal Coupons
- A culture of trust, collaboration and belonging
- A Buddy who will support you with your onboarding
If you find working for us attractive and locate yourself in Ioannina (for at least 2 years), a full relocation package awaits on top of the above offerings!
Join a motivated team that values respect, support and joy of life!
We invite you to apply and join an international, dynamic, and fast-growing company, by submitting your CV in English
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of everyone. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees, and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We welcome and celebrate each unique characteristic a person holds (including, disability, gender identity or expression).