In Natech, we are looking for a Fintech Presales Solutions Architect to work from our Headquarters in Ioannina or from our premises in Athens.
As a Presales Solutions Architect you are responsible to build strong relationships with external and internal clients and use your deep understanding of our product, services, technology and industry to provide solutions and successfully close the deal. You will participate in the full pre-sale’s lifecycle from RFP/ RFI, to running a scoping exercise, engage in a proof of concept for agreed requirements and present in front of a senior audience.
Key Responsibilities- subject :
- Understand customer’s business requirements and technical needs to provide right solutions based on our products and services.
- Develop RFPs, presentations, demos and other material which will support our proposal.
- Engage with internal stakeholders when their professional experience is necessary (e.g., Product team) or when you can add to their work (e.g., Marketing & Communications team).
- Heavily experienced in presales, with a focus on writing structured technical proposals.
- Well educated on banking solutions, industry trends and relative technology.
- Ability to develop and present solutions to technical problems.
- Previous work experience (4+ years) of a similar role in a multinational environment.
- Proficient use of English and Greek.
The person who matches our culture is
- Proactive and problem solver aiming to suggest technical improvements when needed.
- Capable of working under own autonomy, or part, of a fast-moving cross functional team.
- Strong in project management (including organization, time management, regular feedback).
- Able to influence a multi-cultural audience without formal authority.
- Excellent in written and verbal communications.
Join a motivated team that values respect, support, and joy of life and enjoy….
- Attractive Remuneration
- Stock Options Plan
- Participation in challenging International Projects from technological and business aspect
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Work-Life Balance initiatives (e.g., Hybrid Work)
- Meal Coupons
- Professional Development
- Group private Health and Life Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- A Buddy who will support you with your onboarding
We invite you to apply and join an international, dynamic, and fast-growing company, by submitting your CV in English in the following contact form:
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of everyone. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees, and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We welcome and celebrate each unique characteristic a person holds (including, disability, gender identity or expression).