In Natech, we are growing our Applications Development Team and looking for Full Stack Developers!
The Full Stack Developer (FSD) works with both front and back ends ensuring high quality structured coding. The FSD undertakes the design, development, testing and maintenance of high-quality software solutions that meet clients’ needs and specifications closely cooperating with the rest of the technology team.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing clear and structured code by using both back-end and front-end programming languages.
- Maintaining, upgrading and testing current software, applications, web services.
- Designing and developing APIs and new features.
- Designing user interactions on web pages, ensuring cross-platform optimization and performance.
- Heavily experienced in
- Testing Tools (xUnit).
- project development using Git version control.
- working with Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
- Familiar with Azure Cloud.
- Skillful in MSSQL database development.
- Basic understanding of UI/UX.
- Previous work experience (4+ years) of a similar business is prerequisite.
Join a motivated team that values respect, support, and joy of life and enjoy…
- Attractive Remuneration based on seniority
- Participation in challenging International Projects from technological and business aspect
- Flexible Work Arrangements (including contract-based agreements)
- Work-Life Balance initiatives (e.g., Hybrid Work)
- Meal Coupons
- Professional Development in Greece & abroad
- Group private Health and Life Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- A Buddy who will support you with your onboarding
We invite you to apply and join an international, dynamic, and fast-growing company, by submitting your CV in English in the following contact form:
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of everyone. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees, and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We welcome and celebrate each unique characteristic a person holds (including, disability, gender identity or expression).