In Natech, we are looking for passionate Middle DevOps Engineer in Athens or Ioannina who will be responsible for automating and optimizing the infrastructure and deployment pipeline to allow for rapid development. This includes the build, test, deploy, and operations processes. You will be joining forces with various engineering team members to help automate and optimize our infrastructure, data pipelines, code deployments, and release process.
Key Responsibilities- subject but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain automation scripts to deploy and test software releases.
- Optimize software performance by monitoring the health of production services with alerts, metrics, dashboards, and log analysis.
- Manage infrastructure in production, including servers and databases.
- Provide production support for all software deployments by troubleshooting problems in production environments.
- Work with development teams to automate their pipeline and release process.
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve production issues as they arise.
- Communicate best practices internally and externally.
- Perform root cause analysis on production incidents.
- Provide recommendations for future improvements or changes to the process based on findings.
- Design and implement an automation strategy to streamline both software delivery processes and infrastructure operations.
- Configure CI/CD pipelines for each project.
- Train other developers in using the build tools.
- Deploy new versions of the software to production servers.
- Minimum three years experience in a DevOps role in an IT environment, including experience with CI/CD pipelines, configuration management, monitoring, troubleshooting, etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with Microsoft Development Stack (.NET Framework, SQL Server, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of continuous integration and build tools
- Strong understanding of the application lifecycle
- Be ethical and a forward thinker
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team, taking initiatives and key decisions
- Ability to identify obstacles and be able to adapt to a new challenge
- Professional knowledge of English language
What we offer:
- A Hybrid working model (both office and remote working options)
- Dynamic and innovative company with continuous, healthy growth
- Professional development in Greece & abroad
- Participation in international projects
- Technological & business challenges
- Good work life balance
- Stock options
- Group private health and life insurance for you and your family
- Private pension scheme
- A buddy will support you with your onboarding
We invite you to apply and join an international, dynamic, and fast-growing company, by submitting your CV in English in the following contact form:
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of everyone. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees, and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We welcome and celebrate each unique characteristic a person holds (including, disability, gender identity or expression).