In NATECH, we are looking for more passionate Mobile Developers (multiple positions) with a ‘’get things done’’ attitude who will work hybridly from our Headquarters in Ioannina (GR) on the first Greek DIGITAL BANK operating in Europe!
Join our top-notch Development team that values respect, support, and joy of life while undertaking the development, testing and maintenance of the Bank’s mobile app.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (from development to test, release and maintenance).
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Ensure applications meet quality standards.
- Collaborate with team members to understand requirements and propose solutions.
- Research on latest related technologies and development of best approaches to incorporate in our app.
- Proven Experience in
- Mobile Development (preferred: Xamarin, C#)
- Version control systems (preferred: GIT)
- Consuming and understanding web services (Rest/SOAP)
- iOS and Android SDKs
- Deploying apps in App Store and Play Store is considered a plus.
- Great understanding of the User Journeys and how users interact with their mobile devices.
The Person who matches our Culture is…
- Ethical and forward thinker.
- Able in solving issues based on technical knowledge, commercial acumen and results oriented philosophy and with the aim to enhance customer experience.
- Passionate for professional and personal development.
- Capable of working independently and as member of a team taking initiatives and key decisions.
- Organized and skilled in project management framework (including analytical skills, time management).
- A good communicator in verbal and written business English.
You will indulge the quality of life in Ioannina Lake City, while enjoying:
- Attractive Remuneration (salary and bonus) based on seniority
- Activities (academy, training, events, conferences and more) leading to professional and personal development in Greece & abroad
- Participation in impactful International Projects from technological and business aspect
- Work-Life Balance initiatives (including a hybrid model, flexibility and healthy habits)
- Group private Health and Life Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Meal Coupons
- A culture of trust, collaboration and belonging
- A Buddy who will support you with your onboarding
If you find working for us attractive and locate yourself in Ioannina, a relocation package awaits on top of the above offerings!
Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of everyone.
We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees, and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
We welcome and celebrate each unique characteristic a person holds (including, disability, gender identity or expression).
Learn how we deal with GDPR Compliance
We invite you to APPLY and join an international, dynamic, and fast-growing company, by submitting your CV in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of everyone. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees, and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We welcome and celebrate each unique characteristic a person holds (including, disability, gender identity or expression).