- Contribute on challenging mobile development projects by supporting the entire application lifecycle (from development to test, release and maintenance) and providing technical solutions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Ensure applications meet quality standards.Act as a mentor to less experienced mobile developers.
- Research on latest related technologies and development of best approaches to incorporate in our app.
- Proven Experience in
o Mobile Development (Xamarin, C#)
o Version control systems (preferred: GIT)
o Consuming and understanding web services (Rest/SOAP)
o iOS and Android SDKs
o Deploying apps in App Store and Play Store is considered a plus.
- Great understanding of the User Journeys and how users interact with their mobile devices.
- 7+ years of total work experience in software development,
- 4+ years of experience in mobile development using Xamarin.
The Person who matches our Culture is…
- Ethical and forward thinker.
- Able in solving issues based on technical knowledge, commercial acumen and results oriented philosophy and with the aim to enhance customer experience.
- Passionate for professional and personal development.
- Capable of working independently and as member of a team taking initiatives and key decisions.
- Organised and skilled in project management framework (including analytical skills, time management).
- Excellent communicator in verbal and written business English.
Join a motivated team that values respect, support, and joy of life and enjoy….
- Attractive Remuneration (salary and bonus) based on seniority
- Competitive Stock Option Plan
- Flexible Work Arrangements (including part-time and contract-based agreements)
- Work-Life Balance initiatives (including a hybrid model, work related flexibility and healthy habits)
- Activities (academy, training, events, conferences and more) leading to professional and personal development in Greece & abroad
- Participation in challenging International Projects
- Group private Health and Life Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Meal Coupons
- A culture of trust, collaboration and belonging
- A Buddy who will support you with your onboarding
Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of everyone. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees, and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We welcome and celebrate each unique characteristic a person holds (including, disability, gender identity or expression).
Learn how we deal with GDPR Compliance
We invite you to APPLY and join an international, dynamic, and fast-growing company, by submitting your CV in English.