You will be trained to support our top-notch engineering teams in the development, testing and maintenance of mobile apps for the banking sector globally.
You will learn how to:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (from development to test, release and maintenance)
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Collaborate with team members to understand requirements and quality standards
- Research on latest related technologies and development of best approaches and share accordingly with the team
What is needed:
- Be an undergraduate of a Greek University with major in technology
- You are eligible to perform formal Internship through ESPA, as per your University curriculum
- Understand basic concepts (e.g., User Journeys, how users interact with their mobile devices)
- If you have previous working experience in Mobile Development (Xamarin, C#) and familiarity with version control systems (GIT) then our team members will support you in upgrading your knowledge.
The Person who matches our Culture is…
- Ethical and forward thinker.
- Passionate for professional and personal development.
- Organised and skilled in project management framework (including analytical skills, time management).
- Excellent communicator in verbal and written business English.
In NATECH, we offer a challenging, fun and rewarding internship program for Junior Mobile Developers. Our aim is to find more passionate Natechers with a ‘’get things done’’ attitude!
Join us and you will explore:
- Professional and personal development participating in real work case and activities (training, events, and more)
- A culture of trust, collaboration and belonging
- A Buddy who will support you with your onboarding
Look at our Careers Page and learn more about our work environment!
Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of everyone. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees, and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We welcome and celebrate each unique characteristic a person holds (including, disability, gender identity or expression).
Learn how we deal with GDPR Compliance.